Sunday, August 26, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

I had just a wonderful weekend beach adventure with my mother, aunt, and sister. I managed to behave myself the entire time with one exception. At most places I was able to order a salad of some sort with some blackened grilled chicken on top. I had a wrap at one place that I just ate the inside and not the wrap portion. It was exquisite. I had some of the best food on that trip. I also remained strong and didn't snack any of the couple times that the others indulged. The only meal that I wish could have gone a little lighter was a delicious ravioli dinner at a fancy Italian place. I wanted to order a salad, but they didn't have any dressing that I liked, so that was no longer an option. My next preference was to order a chicken dish and veggies but no pasta. Again, nothing that I liked. Alas, I caved and ordered a delectable ravioli dish and I quite enjoyed it.

When I left, I weighed myself earlier in the morning than I normally would and it was after a high sodium day. I was 207-something. I had to sneak a peek when I got home to see how I am doing. It was the evening (so I should be higher than my morning weigh ins) and I had recently had a soda. I was only 206. I am looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow morning. I hope I can keep up this diet with the current ease that the vacation had. I loved what I was eating, I wasn't hungry, and it, for the most part, didn't feel difficult.

Feelin' good. :)

:P

If you wish to grow thinner, diminish your dinner. - H.S. Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment