Wednesday, August 22, 2012

End of Day 1

I did well today. I stayed on plan with my food and went to the gym. I managed to run just over three laps straight without walking. That is by far the most I have been able to run in a long time. I started walking at the first turn on the 4th lap. I am kicking myself now because while my brain told me I was too tired, my lungs and legs were fine. I hate the mental part of working out. I need to learn to push myself harder. I did the bike after that. A girl got on the bike next to mine at the same time. After 10 minutes she stopped and I had gone a mile further than her. I know, I know. I shouldn't compare myself to someone else or judge people at the gym but I was proud and I worked a little harder for the rest of that workout. And I am a very nice person, but let's be honest - I judge people at the gym just like everyone else. Sorry, Planet Fitness.

My roommate today showed me her 'fat picture.' She has lost 50 lbs. I don't have any of those because I am at (about 5 lbs less than) m highest weight. I can't let this continue. I must lose the weight now. We shall see tomorrow how today paid off. Just got to put one foot in front of the other and do this all again tomorrow.

Every Damn Day. Just Do It.  - Nike shirt I saw at the gym today

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment