Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Just Keep Swimming...

Since my last post I have done a lot in my life I have graduated with my Masters degree and moved back to Florida. Unfortunately, all of my weight has moved back with me and I am still hovering around the same numbers that I was in March. I am taking another go at it. Tomorrow is ten weeks to Halloween. That seems prime timing to make a goal and plenty of time to achieve it. I am going all in and setting a steep goal. I would like to lose 25 lbs in 10 weeks. I'll weigh in tomorrow morning to see what the actual numbers are. Also, I am going to try to update here frequently. It is nice to have a record and motivating too. I know I have a long  way to go and I don't really have a number in mind for where I want to end. I really just want to be healthy and happy in my body. It would be nice to fit into some jeans from high school. That should be somewhere around the 150's. Today I reorganized my closet and cleaned out my closet from my parents house. I have a lot of clothes from smaller times that I can not fit into but would love to wear again. I kept a lot of them as motivation. I am ready to do this and I can't wait to see some results. Until tomorrow...

Do the thing that you don't think you can do. ~Eleanor Roosevelt via Stacy London

No comments:

Post a Comment