Thursday, August 23, 2012

Good Mornin - Blah Day

I started out the day well. I cut a bunch of watermelon and planned a great repeat of yesterday. I job searched and found a number of great opportunities to apply to. I even relaxed a little by watching a movie. I let the day slip away from me by eating too many crackers (with too much sodium), had a bowl of yummy chili when I wasn't hungry, and topped it all off with a couple spoons of peanut butter. I don't know why I let myself sabotage the day like this. After I realized that I was only hurting myself, I decided to not make the day any worse. I did a tiny workout at night to feel a little better. I guess we will see in the morning how it really affected the scale. I will have to stay on plan over the weekend. Yay for beach trip!!!

:P

Stumbling is not falling. ~ Portuguese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment