Thursday, August 23, 2012

Good Mornin! Good Mornin!

I saw Singing in the Rain last night on the big screen and keep hearing the wonderful chorus of songs in my head. That is always a good way to start the morning. Another good way is to see a smaller number on the scale than the day before. I lost 0.8 lbs. For a single day, I would say that is pretty good work. Today will be a little harder, so I will have to make sure to stay on track food wise. I don't have a car today (mine is at the shop getting painted) so I can't go to the gym. Instead I am going to try The 30 Day Shred. Today isn't going to be nearly as hard as this weekend. I am going on a girls weekend beach trip with my mom, aunt, and sister. I am very excited, but I will have to find some way to workout and watch what I eat closely. I will see if the hotel has a gym or maybe do laps in the pool. I also need to try to plan to take fruit with me. I also need to cut my watermelon today - that would make a good snack for today.

Halloween Challenge Weigh-ins
(8.22.2012) - 206.4
(8.23.2012) - 205.6

Goal #1 - (10.31.2012) - 181.4

Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.  - a friend's Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment