Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tomorrow is my one week weigh in and I am hoping for a good number. I wish this process could go a little faster, but I guess the length really forms habits and changes your lifestyle. I am a little sore this morning from the 30DS that I started yesterday. I will do that again today and I might do some other exercise too. I would love to swim, but I will have to check if the pool needs cleaned or not first. I would love if there was a big large lap pool close that I could use. The ones I know of aren't close and you have to pay to use them. Neither of those things sounds appealing to me when there is a pool in my backyard - its just a little small.

My neck has been sore recently, and I woke up this morning with it sore again. I will do some stretching today to see if I can loosen it up. I have tried changing my pillows, but I can't seem to find one that works.

I have started using the 3 Fat Chicks forum a little more recently. It is nice to have some people to bounce ideas off of and gain additional support. I also got an email penpal yesterday. We will see how well it works out.

Now for today's weigh in...

Halloween Challenge Weigh-ins
(8.22.2012) - 206.4
(8.23.2012) - 205.6
(8.27.2012) - 203.8
(8.28.2012) - 203.2

Goal #1 - (10.31.2012) - 181.4
Lost - 3.2     To Go - 21.8
9 weeks & 1 day left

No comments:

Post a Comment