Sunday, August 26, 2012

Temptation In The Air

I am doing great and feeling great on my diet. I really want to see the '2' at the front of my weight to go away and never come back. I hate when people, who know what you are trying to do, knowingly do something that could sabotage your progress and goals. My sister tonight made cookies. Warm cookies cooking in the oven and filling the whole house (which I live in too) with the delicious smell. I definitely want one. I normally would eat one. I don't.

She too is trying to lose weight, but she isn't actually losing. I don't understand how she can make cookies when she knows how hard I am trying, but then I realize that her eating cookies in her own house has nothing to do with me. She can do whatever she wants. That being said, while she doesn't have to think about about, I wish she would. Maybe ask me before she cooks them if it will bother me. Not that I want her to have to ask permission to do things in her own house - I really don't. I just want her to think about me. I have been feeling recently that she hasn't gotten me as well as she used to and that she doesn't care as much about having an actively close relationship. I know that is likely just my perception, but I guess the cookies got me thinking about it. Venting done. Still glad I didn't eat a cookie.

:P

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.  - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment