Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Surprising Morning

As promised, I weighed in when I got up this morning. To my surprise and delight the scale said 206.4 - about a pound and a half lower than I have been hovering as of late. I have been trying to make a lifestyle change so maybe some of it is working. I'll continue to update you with my progress each day. I am going to stick with my goal of 25 lbs by Halloween (10 weeks), which makes my goal weight on that spooky day 181.4 lbs. That sounds super crazy to me right now, but I know its not impossible. Secretly I will be hoping to reach 180 or 179.8, but that will not be the official goal. I am going to have to find an awesome Halloween costume to show off my hard work and reward myself with some frivolity. The plan for today is to only eat fruits and veggies in any quantity I desire, workout (either at the gym or to a Jillian DVD), finish organizing my room/closet, and hopefully look for some jobs in the process.

(8.22.2012) 206.4

Goal #1 - 10.31.2012 - 181.4

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment