Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs

I'm not really sure how I feel about what is going on in the job search now. I guess resigned is the best way to describe it. Tomorrow I will accept the job offer I have received and set a starting date of Dec 3rd. I have an interview on Nov 8th & 9th and hopefully will get one for Nov 12th as well. I am very excited about those two job opportunities, but it is also good to have this one as a back up. Best case scenario  I find out that I got the graduate program job and I will start in either Dec or Jan. Worst case scenario, I will not get either of the Siemens jobs and I will move down south and have a well paying job while I look for something more suited to my future goals. That's not a terrible position to be in. I will just have to wait out November and see where my life takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment