Wednesday, October 31, 2012

20.6 lbs in 10 weeks

I am super happy about how much weight I have lost in the last 10 weeks, but I may be even more excited about having stayed consistently on my diet for 10 weeks. Every dieter knows that it is easy to start, but more challenging to stick with it. I feel that at this point it has become a habit and even possibly the start of a lifestyle change. I tried on some new suits yesterday (I have a bunch of job interviews) and I was very happy with the body that I am beginning to see in the mirror. I also weight in each morning in just a bra and undies. I'm starting to not fear the mirror. I even saw a picture taken of me a couple days ago that I don't hate. Normally, I only like ones that are beauty shots, but this is a full body pic. I couldn't be more excited about how far I have come and the prospects of how far I can go.

I guess it is time to start a new challenge and set a new goal. Thanksgiving is 3 weeks from tomorrow. I want  to be in the 170's buy then, so my goal is 179.8 on Thanksgiving day for a total of 6 lbs in 3 weeks. My average weekly loss isn't that high, so I will have to step up my game to reach this goal. I will be happy if I get anywhere close.

No comments:

Post a Comment