Wednesday, September 5, 2012

On The Road Again

I have started to go down again. I'm still not to where I hoped to be by now, but at least the scale is starting to cooperate again. I will just have to keep at it.

I bought a bike last night. I am super excited. I decided to go with one from Sam's Club because I knew it was better quality than the other 'big box stores' and they have a wonderful return policy if I don't like it. I have to wait for it to get here and then my dad and I will assemble it together. I kinda prefer that to someone at Walmart putting it together. This way we will make sure it is safe to ride. I am really excited. I also joined a ton of challenges on 3fatchick.com/forums. I think it will help motivate me to eat right and workout. All I know is that I can only try my best and that will have to be good enough for me.

Halloween Challenge Weigh - In's
Week 1 loss - 3.4
(9.05.2012) - 201.6
Week 2 loss - 1.4

Total loss - 4.8     Left - 20.2
8 weeks to go

No comments:

Post a Comment