Thursday, September 20, 2012

After Four Weeks

Well, I can feel that this is becoming a habit. It really needs to be a lifestyle change so that it is permanent. I am exercising more often and even the days that I think I went crazy with my eating would have been 'diet' days to my old self. I haven't been as good with my diet the last two days. The scale is yelling at me, but I know it is just water weight from higher sodium foods. I hope to see it back down to normal tomorrow and then hopefully below that this weekend. I have lost 9.2 lbs in 4 weeks. I am pretty proud of that. I need to continue losing at this rate, even if it means trying harder. I really want to meet my Halloween goal. There are 6 weeks left and I have another 15.8 lbs to lose. I would like to lose 5.8 in the next 2 weeks so that I only have to lose 10 in October. My goals for after that are a little less than 10 each month to get me to 164 (healthy weight range) by the end of the year. I still have 50 mi of exercise left this month to meet my Sept goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment