Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Full Fridge and a Hot Oven

I hopped on the scale mid-day today and to my surprise the numbers started with a 202. I am very happy with the weight that is coming off so quickly in this phase. I know it is probably a lot of water weight and due to just starting the diet, but I don't feel deprived, I eat all the time, and it's good food! I completely ran out of grapes and berries, so I went to the store again today to stock up for the rest of phase 1. I just love having some fresh fruit and yogurt in the mornings for breakfast. I have to get up a little earlier to make time to eat, but so far it has been worth it. Right now I have some sweet potato fries cooking in the oven. Yum! This weekend is the Apple Harvest Festival in the Commons and as my first fall in the Big Apple I think I will have to find some good for me apple-y goodies.

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment